Full-Time Junior Software Engineer / Developer
Headquartered in Carlow with offices in Carlow and Dublin, Blacknight is the Irish market leader for hosting and domain registration.
Blacknight are an Irish based, ICANN accredited domain registrar and hosting company. Recipients of several awards for their revolutionary use of social media, Blacknight are one of Europe’s most cutting edge Internet companies. Blacknight constantly seek to lead the way by introducing innovative solutions for its client base and provide dedicated servers and colocation as well as a comprehensive range of Microsoft Windows and Linux based hosting plans and domain name registration services to business globally.
We are currently seeking a number of developers and software engineers to help maintain existing systems, develop new products, add additional functionality to existing products and to help bring a number of high end applications to market.
The successful candidate would be joining an existing team of developers and a strong engineering team to collaborate on new and existing projects.
The successful candidate should:
- Contribute to technical analysis and design, including technical specification documents.
- Produce high quality code and unit tests and assist in integration and acceptance testing.
- Contribute to structured peer reviews and resolve identified issues.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be motivated, results oriented, customer-focused and have strong problem solving skills.
- Follow the approved software development methodology for process, architecture, design, code and testing.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with Python is essential.
- Experience with VCS (git, svn) is desired
- Experience with Key Value and Document stores (NoSQL) ideal.
- Experience with MySQL, Posgresql or other RDBMs ideal.
- Experience Django, Flask or MVC/MTV framework a bonus.
How to Apply
Send a CV and covering email to email@example.com
3924 total views, 1 today