Temporary Technical Writer
Innovatia, a global documentation and information development company, is searching for a Technical Writer who wants to help people love and use cool apps and technology. You will work directly with some of the world’s leading information technology companies to research, analyze, and develop various technical documentation products such as user guides, installation guides, help files, and reference guides with a focus on improving quality and usability. In this fast-paced and challenging role, you will be part of a development team comprised of technical writers, information architects and authoring tool specialists.
Location: Galway, Ireland
Employment Type: Hourly rate contract
We want your background to include:
- At least 5 years of experience as a technology writer. Help topics, support articles, blogs, social media content, vlogs, training videos, and tutorials! If you’ve written it, we’re interested in hearing about it.
- Top-notch ability to write clearly and succinctly in a way that encourages users to want to use our product and then makes sure that they’re able to do so easily.
- Expertise in developing structured and reusable content using DITA, XML, and HTML 5.
- Experience developing graphic-based content, including videos, animated gifs or high-quality static images.
- Experience working in a continuous deployment and Agile environment where content needs to be updated regularly and rapidly.
We’re the right team for you if you:
- Love collaborating with a globally diverse and geographically dispersed group of talented writers and product teams.
- Get excited about challenging the status quo and brainstorming and testing innovative ideas.
- Agree that style guides and writing guidelines are critical to success and understand the importance of writing with a consistent voice, style, and personality.
- Speak up for the user and make sure that our content (and product) speaks to users in clear and intentional language.
- Thrive on being proactive and finding solutions before they become problems.
How to ApplyTo apply for this dynamic opportunity, upload your resume to www.Innovatia.net/Careers We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer.
210 total views, 1 today