Full-Time Technical Support Executive
Technical Support Executive
Are you ready to join one of Irelands most cutting-edge IT companies?
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to work with our award-winning IT customer service team.
Blacknight is Ireland’s leading web hosting company and ICANN-accredited domain registrar. Headquartered in Carlow and 100% Irish-owned, Blacknight provides innovative technology solutions to more than 100,000 customers in 170 countries, with dedicated servers and colocation, including a comprehensive range of hosting plans, domain name registration services, email, productivity and digital marketing tools.
Blacknight have 3 offices in Ireland as well as staff based out of Russia.
We are currently seeking a customer service executive to work in our support department. While no third level qualifications or experience in a similar role are required, we are looking for a candidate that has a keen interest in IT and is comfortable with speaking to customers.
Job Title: Technical Support Executive
Contract Type: Full time permanant contract.
This is NOT a remote role and the successful applicant will be expected to work from our Carlow office when we re-open our offices.
Salary: €23,000 – €27,000 depending on experience
- Being the first line of technical support to our customer base, 90K +
- Respond to phone calls, live chats and tickets in a timely manner
- Escalate issues internally with the relevant departments and following up to ensure issues are fully resolved.
- Act on requests from other departments within the company.
- Update customers in a confident and reassuring manner.
- Keep Knowledge Base articles up to date and add new articles as required.
- Advise customers on services that we offer and how they are applicable to their requirements
- Dealing with basic sales requests.
- Assist with migration projects.
- Free car parking
- Group pension scheme including DIS and income protection
- Training and further education opportunities
- Regular performance reviews
- 21 days holidays a year. Up to 26 days holiday based on length of employment.
- ½ day holiday on your birthday each year
- Salaried job with weekly payment
- Bike to work scheme available
- 6 months paid maternity leave
- 2 week paid paternity leave
Other advantages / benefits
- Offices located close to M9 Dublin to Waterford motorway for easy commute
- 1 hour from Dublin airport
- Mini-gym and showers on site
- Relaxed dress code
For more information on Blacknight including a brief history, location, benefits of work for us and of course contact information please take a look at our careers page: https://www.blacknight.careers/ we hope you like what you see.
Application closing date 31st March 2021
How to ApplyPlease send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
1089 total views, 3 today