Full-Time Systems Engineer – Network Monitoring Team
Currently for our global client we are looking for Systems Engineer – Network Montoring Team.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking, architecture and core technologies (ICMP, BGP, OSPF, DNS, HTTP etc.)
- Several years’ in-depth experience with performance analysis, systems software, and systems architecture
- High level of proficiency in scripting/programming with Perl or Python
- Ability to operate in high pressure environment and troubleshoot complex issues quickly successfully handle multiple priorities
- In depth knowledge & experience working in a Linux or Unix environment
- Excellent communication, prioritization and analytical skills
- Knowledge of system performance methodologies along with hands on empirical monitoring data driven decision making
- Experience deploying or managing large scale distributed Linux environments
- Strong desire to build; sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
How to ApplyTo apply for this role please click here and apply through our website.
1114 total views, 2 today