Full-Time Senior GIS Solution Architect for Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Senior GIS Solution Architect for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
The Senior GIS Solutions Architect will be responsible for planning the direction and overseeing the operation of a high performing GIS development team. This individual will collaborate with team to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support all GIS projects. Will be responsible for design, development and implementation of GIS software development
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in software architect, Enterprise GIS implementation, System Integration preferably from a large systems integration firm.
Educational Qualification & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s in GIS, Computer Science/IT, or a related field
- ESRI Technical Certifications – System Design (preferred)
- Strong Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Strong Knowledge of Agile Methodologies / Scrum
- Expertise in RDBMS such as Oracle related to design / development activities
- Knowledge of ArcGIS Server Advanced Enterprise architecture
- Expertise in Map Tiling / Caching
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology
- Mobile Device Development (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) is a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Highly proficient in Technical writing.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
Additional Skills Preferred
- Esri Portal for ArcGIS/ ArcGIS Online
- Esri ArcObjects
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop 10x
- Esri ArcSDE/Oracle 11g/12c geodatabases
- Esri Services/Map Services
- Able to develop the following Map Services
o Feature Services
o Geocode Services
o Geometry Services
o Geoprocessing Services
o Image Services
o KML Services
o Mobile Data Services
o OGC Services (WMS, WFS etc.)
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Git, HTML5, Dojo, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Expertise in Esri ArcGIS Server Technologies and GIS Architecture
- End-to-End Technical Delivery including overseeing business requirements, solution architecture, software development and quality control.
- Act as a liaison between users and GIS development teams to ensure customer requirements are well understood.
- Customer engagement on requirements, overall solution architecture and design presentations
- Provide assistance to GIS Development, Quality Engineering, User Experience and Implementations on various aspects of the GIS solution.
- Provide estimates, technical write up, solution architecture and presentations for GIS solution.
- Responsible for designing, developing, analyzing, testing, documenting, releasing and supporting GIS applications.
- Define customer requirements, translate them into new software designs and contribute significantly in building software releases containing these new capabilities
- Manage the development staff to meet deadlines and deliver a high quality product.
- Strong understanding of Systems Integration and defining scalable architectures that incorporate numerous, complex integrations based on a variety of technologies such as GIS, Web Services, Data Replication, etc.
- Manage the release levels of the software at the clients as well as the maintenance associated with these releases.
- Clear understanding of SDLC with proven expertise in managing highly critical projects with very complex requirements
- Maturity to understand the software development methodology to employ for each project based on the schedule, operational, and business requirements, i.e. whether Iterative, Agile etc.
- Conversant in C#, ASP.NET, SQL and Java technologies and should be able to provide architectural guidance on both platforms, owning the solutions and application architecture in entirety
- All other duties as assigned
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 4 weeks (maximum 6 weeks).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 476-2681150.
How to Applyambili.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 476-2681150.
96 total views, 1 today