Temporary Sales Administrator
Are you ready to join one of Irelands most cutting-edge IT companies?
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a minimum of 2 years sales and/or customer service experience to join a dynamic team.
Blacknight (www.blacknight.com) is Ireland’s leading web hosting company and domain registrar. Based in Carlow and 100% Irish-owned, Blacknight provides innovative solutions to more than 90,000 customers in 120 countries worldwide. Along with domain registration and web hosting Blacknight also offer a comprehensive range of email, security, digital marketing and productivity solutions.
We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator with a genuine interest and passion for the IT sector and a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service.
Job Title: Sales Administrator (12 month contract)
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Salary: €25,000 plus benefits*
Experience in the IT industry a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Manage customer queries and sales queries via phone, email, social networks and instant messaging platforms.
- Conduct outbound calls to assist with customer queries and identify additional business opportunities.
- Achieve KPIs as set out by the Sales Manager.
- Sales administration, data entry, customer communication, order processing.
- Proactively work both independently and as part of a team.
- Recommend solutions that meet the customers’ needs through a consultative sales approach.
- Communicate technical information on our range of services in an easily understandable manner.
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service.
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales administration and/or customer service.
- Proven track record in working to and achieving KPI’s.
- Background in the IT Industry is advantageous, particularly a familiarity with the Internet industry, domains and web hosting.
- Fluency in a second European language, other than English, while not essential would be advantageous.
- PC literate; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, E-mail etc.
- Experience of working with a CRM system is advantageous.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
*Benefits Working At Blacknight
- Free car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Nespresso and other hot beverages available
- Regular performance reviews
- ½ day holiday on your birthday each year
- Salaried job with weekly payment
- Bike to work scheme available
- Mini-gym and showers on site
- Relaxed dress code
For more information on Blacknight including a brief history, location, benefits of work for us and of course contact information please take a look at our careers page: https://www.blacknight.careers/ we hope you like what you see.
Full training will be provided. Application closing date March 31st 2019.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please email your C.V. and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
427 total views, 1 today