Temporary PHP Developer
Are you ready to join one of Irelands most cutting-edge IT companies?
Blacknight (https://www.blacknight.com/ is Ireland’s leading web hosting company and domain registrar. Based in Carlow and 100% Irish-owned, Blacknight provides innovative technology solutions to more than 100,000 customers in 170 countries, including a comprehensive range of hosting plans, domain name registration services, email, productivity and digital marketing tools.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations with diverse back-end services. The successful candidates’ primary focus will be writing modules for our existing Customer Control Panel, to further our domain registrar and hosting services. They will assist in the migration of existing data to new platforms and also assist in the resolution of both internal and external help tickets, developing and deploying fixes as may be required.
Job Title: PHP Developer
Salary: €25,000 – €35,000 plus Benefits *
Contract Type: 12 month contract
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of previous PHP programming experience
- Proficient understanding of object oriented PHP programming.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Experience both using & writing API’s. (REST / SOAP / XML-RPC).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Familiarity with the Smarty template engine.
- Experience developing for both LAMP and LEMP environments.
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Laravel.
- Python programming experience.
*Benefits Working at Blacknight
- Free car parking
- Free Electric car charging, 2 x 7kW and 1 x 11kW AC chargers
- Subsidised canteen
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Nespresso and other hot beverages available
- Regular performance reviews
- ½ day holiday on your birthday each year
- Weekly payment
- Bike to work scheme available
- Mini-gym and showers on site
- Relaxed dress code
For more information on Blacknight including a brief history, location, benefits of work for us and of course contact information please take a look at our careers page: https://www.blacknight.careers/ we hope you like what you see.
How to ApplyPlease send your application to email@example.com. Closing date for applications, 30th November 2019.
713 total views, 2 today