Full-Time .Net Developer
Are you an experience Developer looking for your next opportunity in the financial services sector? Prospect 33 supports one of the world’s most prestigious Capital Management firm, who are looking to expand their development team in Dublin, Ireland.
The successful candidate will report to the London based Development lead.
- Develop, support and/or enhance firm’s in-house developed applications primarily within the Middle / Back Office space
- Work with middle office, operations and accountants to understand business workflows and requirements around additional security specific reporting/analytics systems.
- Work closely with London & offshore development team to support / improve multiple applications
- Closely collaborate with rest of the rest of the Middle Back Office Technology team to leverage existing apps/utilities and follow programing standards established by the team.
- At least 4 years of development experience in investment/securities industry, 3 years or more preferable in hedge fund or asset management.
- Strong technical and development skills
- Object oriented development experience
- Full lifecycle development
- .Net Framework – C# programming and experience with advanced multi-threading concepts.
- SQL Server development for data query and update
- Broad financial instrument knowledge, including Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, Exchange and OTC Traded Derivatives, etc.
- Report development using SQL Server reporting service or any other BI suite
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Reliable in supporting production systems
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated success in building applications and working with 3rd party to implementing vendor systems
- Experience working with a large offshore team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience working with market data (e.g. Bloomberg Terminal, Bloomberg APIs etc.) and reference data systems (Security Master)
- Experience with order management systems (such as Charles River )
- Experience with workload automation and enterprise job scheduling software (e.g. ActiveBatch, Opalis etc.)
- Advent Geneva, RSL scripting and loaders
- All candidates must be able to provide 2-3 professional references
- All candidates are subject to mandatory drug screenings
- All candidates must be able to work for any employer in Ireland without restriction
How to ApplyApply here - https://www.prospect33.com/jobs/1433-developer-dublin-ireland or directly - email@example.com
68 total views, 1 today