Full-Time Inside Sales Executive
Are you ready to join one of Irelands most cutting-edge IT companies?
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a minimum of 2 years sales and/or customer service experience to join a dynamic team.
Blacknight (www.blacknight.com) is Ireland’s leading web hosting company and ICANN accredited domain registrar. Based in Carlow and 100% Irish-owned, Blacknight provides innovative solutions to more than 90,000 customers in 170 countries, with dedicated servers and colocation, a comprehensive range of Microsoft Windows and Linux-based hosting plans, domain name registration services, email, productivity and digital marketing tools.
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive with a genuine interest and passion for the IT sector and future trends.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: €25,000 + Commission
Experience in cloud solutions, web hosting or domains a distinct advantage, but is not essential. Full training will be provided on all of our internal systems and on all of the services we sell.
• Manage customer queries and sales queries via phone, email, social networks and instant messaging platforms.
• Conduct outbound calls, identifying business opportunities and nurturing sales leads.
• Achieve targets as set out by the Sales Manager.
• Sales administration, prepare and present professional proposals.
• Proactively work both independently and as part of a team.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities with energy and a determination to close.
• Recommend solutions that meet the customers’ needs through a consultative sales
• Effectively communicate with our customers on a technical level in relation to our wide range of services.
• Engage and inspire marketing strategies to support your sales efforts.
Skills and Experience required:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales and/or customer service.
• Proven track record in working to targets and KPI’s.
• Background in the IT Industry is advantageous, particularly a familiarity with the web industry, domains and hosting.
• Fluency in a second European language, other than English, while not essential would be advantageous.
• PC literate; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, E-mail etc.
• Experience of working with a CRM system.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
For more information on Blacknight including a brief history, location, benefits of working for us and of course contact information please take a look at our careers page: www.blacknight.careers, we hope you like what you see.
How to ApplyPlease send covering letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org NO AGENCIES Applications must be received by close of business March 14th 2018.
562 total views, 1 today