Full-Time Full-stack /WordPress Developer
We are looking for a problem solving, inquisitive, organised web developer experienced in all stages of the web development process to join our team.
You will be working on new and existing projects with custom designs and coding sites from scratch using WordPress. You will ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX concepts and then translate wireframes and Zeplin mockups into finished products.
Other tasks will include integrating with 3rd party API’s, data migrations from other CMS systems, WordPress maintenance and troubleshooting.
You will also be working towards tight deadlines on projects for a wide range of business types and sizes. The position is in-house only and full time at our office in Little Island, Cork.
Who You Are
You are a passionate full-stack coder able to find logical and innovative solutions and have lots of experience using WordPress.
Have a passion for best in class coding practices and be able to use this to develop functional and user-friendly websites and applications.
You bridge the gap between design and technology. You convert designs to functioning prototypes and collaborate with agile teams to deliver working websites.
You will be joining our team and need to be able to articulate and justify ideas clearly, as well as being able to take and apply constructive criticism.
You are organised, efficient and can manage projects all the way through from project research and review to scheduling, setting tasks, goals, budgets and time management.
What You Have
- 2+ years’ experience developing WordPress sites, ideally in an agency setting.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors – LESS, SASS, CSS Next.
- Develops engaging, functional and efficient front-end/back-end solutions for clients using well-formatted best practice HTML5, as well as experience with varying CSS methodologies and front-end frameworks.
- Plugins – Have experience configuring and using popular WordPress plugins such as WooCommerce, Elementor, ACF, Yoast SEO, Gravity Forms, W3 Total Cache, Smush, WordFence, etc.
- Problem Solving – Experience with creating logical and innovative solutions to custom/complex problems for small to enterprise sized businesses.
- Security – able to audit a site and server for any threats and suggest ways to mitigate them.
- Performance – familiarity with both client-side and server-side web optimisation techniques. Always aware of the performance impact the resources have and striving to deliver highly optimised online applications.
- Mobile – Experience in mobile UI development is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
Extra Points For:
- Additional CMS experience (Magento, concrete5, Drupal, Joomla, Expression Engine, Modx, Opencart).
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience working with Bootstrap and other popular frameworks.
- Experience working with REST API’s, including authentication.
- Experience in implementing web animations.
- Proficiency with Git
- Email marketing campaign coding.
- Extensive SEO / Social Media Expertise.
- Ability to create and edit digital assets that are optimized for the web using tools like Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Familiarity with SEO principles with some Social Media marketing experience.
- Angular, React, or Vue.js experience.
- Familiarity with static site generators.
What to Expect
- Every member of the team is empowered with the opportunity to lead, make decisions and contribute to the overall direction of our company.
- Experience designing projects for a wide range of businesses from start-ups to national brands across numerous industries and platforms.
- Upskill continuously as we adapt to new technologies and market demands.
- The chance to become part of a growing team that are both highly skilled and passionate.
- A typical week in this role will include daily project review meetings, interpreting briefs, communicating with clients and designers and developing websites from handover to launch.
- You will receive brand-new high-spec equipment to work on.
- By joining our team, you will be integral in continuing the great work that iSeek have built our reputation on.
- Unlimited coffee supply 🙂
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
535 total views, 3 today