Full-Time Field Technician for Bahrain
- At least 5 years of experience in support and deployment of ancillary IT and telecom functions
- Diploma holder or having a trade training certificate in ancillary technical functions
- Training / certification in deployment of structured cabling / CCTV / Wireless / RTLS/ PABX systems
- Able to carry out minor physical works such as drilling of walls, cable pulling, cable management, mounting of CCTV cameras , WiFi access points
- Skilled in termination , splicing and testing of communication cables (Fiber & Copper)
- Able to deploy basic configuration changes on customer premise equipment such as routers , ONT, modems etc.
- Experience in reading reports from testing tools such as OTDR , Cable Testers , Power Meters etc.
- Fluent in spoken English and able to populate predefined forms / work and time sheets
- Fluency in spoken Arabic if possible
- Able to clearly follow set of predefined instructions and predefined tasks
- Working knowledge and ability to use computers for sending and responding to emails, populating excel sheets , word documents, web forms etc.
Technical thinking ability to troubleshoot and follow deployment guidelines and standard operating procedures
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 476 2684924.
How to Applyambili.email@example.com or call us +91 476 2684924.
98 total views, 1 today