Full-Time Field Engineer (L2) for Bahrain
- Beginner level technical staff having 2-3 years of experience in support and deployment of ICT/ Telecom Solutions
- B.Sc. Engineering or Diploma holder in Computer Science / Electrical/ Electronics or a similar field
- Associate level certification in Cisco /Huawei /Avaya /AWS /EMC /Microsoft /Oracle etc.
- Skilled in administering , deploying & troubleshooting at least one OEM system/solution domain
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluency in spoken Arabic if possible
- Able to clearly follow and update technical documents / reports
- Technical analytical skills able to understand and implement the intended configuration with an understanding of the desired functional outcome
- Advanced Computing skills and ability to use various computer tools to produce and present technical documentation , reports and maintaining proper official correspondence
- Able to lead/supervise a small team of Level 1 staff to complete a set of tasks
Domain : Telecom
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 476 2684924.
How to Applyambili.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 476 2684924.
42 total views, 1 today