Temporary Accounts Executive
Are you ready to join one of Irelands most cutting-edge IT companies?
Blacknight (https://www.blacknight.com/) is Ireland’s leading web hosting company and ICANN-accredited domain registrar. Based in Carlow and 100% Irish-owned, Blacknight provides innovative solutions to more than 100,000 customers in 170 countries, with dedicated servers and colocation, a comprehensive range of Microsoft Windows and Linux-based hosting plans, domain name registration services, email, productivity and digital marketing tools.
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in credit control and Customer Service to join a dynamic team.
Reporting to: Accounts / HR Manager
Contract type: 12-month fixed term contract
Salary €25,000 + Benefits
- Deal with customers’ billing and accounts queries via phone, email, social networks and instant messaging type platform. Usually in relation to making payment, changing account information or updating contact information
- Outbound calls to our large customer base to settle accounts, prepare statements, general credit control duties.
- Bank reconciliation, weekly and monthly
- Act on requests from other departments within the company.
- Proactively work as part of the accounts team and independently.
- As with most accounts departments the responsibilities may vary from to time and the role can be very broad. Ad hoc duties may include: VIES returns, some accounts payable admin work, data entry, bank lodgements etc.
- **Full training will be provided on all tasks and systems in use by the accounts team in line with Blacknight’s own procedures **
You must be:
- PC literate; Our accounts team use MAC computers so knowing your way around a MAC would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, E-mail etc.
- While no experience or education in IT is required, an interest or proficiency in general computer use would be essential
- Have 2 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Experience in payroll an advantage but not essential.
Benefits Working At Blacknight
- Free car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Hot meals, salads, wraps made to order.
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Nespresso and other hot beverages available
- Eligible to join PRSA after 6 months
- 21 days holidays a year. Up to 26 days holiday based on length of employment.
- ½ day holiday on your birthday each year
- Salaried job with weekly payment
- Bike to work scheme available
Other advantages / benefits
- Offices located close to M9 Dublin to Waterford motorway for easy commute
- 1 hour from Dublin airport
- Basic Gym equipment and showers on site
- Relaxed dress code
How to ApplyTo apply for this position please email a cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications is the 31st of January 2019
1296 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
One Response to “Accounts Executive”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.