Full-Time Unix Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
One of the most well-known internet companies on the planet have exciting opportunities for IT Engineers with Linux experience.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the clients Internet Operations. Build and maintain Linux servers, design and improving network architectures, and creating clever automation to simplify infrastructure tasks are just some examples of the work you will be doing. You will also have to setup monitoring and fight fires as they arise to ensure 24 x 7 x 365 operation.
You will possess at least two years of IT work experience or a strong computer science academic background. Experience with the following is required:
- Linux administration
- Working at application layer, including apache, bind, tomcat
- Perl, Python, Shell, PHP, Ruby or other scripting language
Experience of two of the following is also required:
- Networking including routers, switches, and firewalls, load balancers
- MySQL, Postgres or other SQL database platform
- Chef, Cfengine, puppet or some other configuration management software
- Kickstart or other OS deployment
How to Apply
To apply contact David Doran, Head of IT Recruitment at Peer Executive at email@example.com
87 total views, 1 today