Full-Time Technical Support Executive
Blacknight (https://www.blacknight.com/ is Ireland’s leading web hosting company and ICANN-accredited domain registrar. Based in Carlow and 100% Irish-owned, Blacknight provides innovative solutions to more than 90,000 customers in 170 countries, with dedicated servers and colocation, a comprehensive range of Microsoft Windows and Linux-based hosting plans, domain name registration services, email, productivity and digital marketing tools.
Growing from a startup in 2004, our success is built on an enviable reputation for customer service and support. Customers tell us that they love our friendly, personal service, and they describe our staff as ‘knowledgeable’, ‘helpful’, ‘excellent’ and ‘efficient’.
Our staff say they love working in an environment that’s positive and productive, informal yet professional, and with a community atmosphere.
Our Carlow headquarters provides a free canteen with a varied lunch menu, and endless tea, coffee and fresh fruit throughout the day. We hold regular social events and enjoy the quality of life in the South East, just an hour from Dublin.
The dress code is relaxed and the atmosphere is stimulating. We work as a team to solve problems, devise solutions and satisfy customers, using the latest enterprise computing technology and standards, and in partnership with industry leaders. There’s always more to learn, and no two days are alike.
Blacknight operates at the leading edge of internet technology, participating at the highest level in organisations such as ICANN (http://www.icann.org) and the Internet Infrastructure Coalition (https://www.i2coalition.com/ ) . We operate data centres in Carlow and Dublin and are certified to ISO 27001 for information security management systems.
We are currently recruiting and we are looking for the right candidate to work with our award-winning customer service team.
Role: Technical Support Executive (12-month contract)
Salary: €22,000 + benefits
- Being the first line of technical support to our customer base, 90K +
- Respond to phone calls, live chats and tickets in a timely manner
- Escalate issues internally with the relevant departments and following up to ensure issues are fully resolved.
- Act on requests from other departments within the company.
- Update customers in a confident and reassuring manner.
- Keep Knowledge Base articles up to date and add new articles as required.
- Advise customers on services that we offer and how they are applicable to their requirements
- Dealing with basic sales requests.
Benefits Working At Blacknight
- Free car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Hot meals, salads, wraps made to order.
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Nespresso and other hot beverages available
- Group pension scheme including DIS and income protection
- Training and further education opportunities
- Regular performance reviews
- 21 days holidays a year. Up to 26 days holiday based on length of employment.
- ½ day holiday on your birthday each year
- Salaried job with weekly payment
- Bike to work scheme available
- 6 months paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave.
Other advantages / benefits
- Offices located close to M9 Dublin to Waterford motorway for easy commute
- 1 hour from Dublin airport
- Also in close proximity of gyms and other amenities
- Showers on site
- Relaxed dress code
How to ApplyPlease send covering letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org NO AGENCIES Applications must be received by close of business January 26th 2018
1535 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
One Response to “Technical Support Executive”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.