Full-Time Software Engineer
Sonru are looking for a Software Engineer with Ruby on Rails experience to fill a key role in our company. Reporting directly to the CTO, the role will be based in Sonru’s Dublin office in the Digital Hub and is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, growing Irish based global technology company.
Working with the Product Development team, you will be working on all aspects of our product as we build new features and scale our system to support increasing traffic.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years experience in a Software Engineering or Web Development role, preferably in an Agile environment;
- Ability to conceptualise and build efficient, well organised web applications for SAAS delivery.
We would like to hear from you if you have experience of some or all of the following:
- Prior experience designing, implementing, and maintaining Ruby on Rails based components in a consumer facing web environment;
- Be familiar with trends in web design and technologies;
- Rapidly solve problems and bugs;
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design;
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MYSQL and Oracle;
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST;
- Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing;
- Familiarity with the MVC model;
- Working knowledge of cloud computing models (AWS);
- Flex experience an advantage;
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments;
- Superb analytical skills, self directed, excellent communication skills with engineers and non-engineers, strong team ethic, and pays close attention to details;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (preferably Git), build processes, testing, and operations.
How to ApplyApplications by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and any relevant links (LinkedIn, Github etc.) Successful applicants will be invited to complete an online video screening interview.
811 total views, 1 today