Full-Time Senior Windows Support
A leading and international global operator of financial markets and a provider of trading technologies is looking for a Senior Windows Support to join the company in Belfast. You will play a critical business partner role alongside different team leads. This is a rewarding and outstanding opportunity to join as Senior Window Support within an innovative and well known company that operates all around the world.
Responsibilities as Senior Window Support:
- Lead the local Window Support team.
- Technical research and innovative troubleshooting.
- High level of availability and security of all Windows, Citrix and related systems.
- Ensure that all support activities adhere to information security policies.
- Ability to provide out of hours support.
Experience as Senior Window Support:
- 3-5 year’s experience using Active Directory and Windows server.
- Microsoft Windows 2003 or 2008 server MCSE.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Great analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills with clients and internal teams.
- Stress tolerance.
How to ApplyIf this job as Senior Window Support interests you, and you want to make it to the next level in your career within an exciting and innovative company based in Belfast, apply on www.itgconex.ie, email email@example.com or call on +353 1 6874010 / +353 0864161120
749 total views, 2 today