Full-Time Senior Web Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Web Designer
Permanent role with salary of €45-55K
Plus benefits and bonus
Eden Recruitment is working closely with a major international company with a growing operation in Galway, Ireland.
Right now they wish to hire a Senior Web Designer for an in-house team which is spread geographically across a number of locations (UK, China, India and the USA). Applicants with experience working on Enterprise level Website /portals /Intranets etc are of a particular interest.
The Web Designer will be responsible for designing the UI and visual front-end of a number of inter-connected websites and communication portals across the organization.
Key Skills Requirements:
- Work closely with customers on planning and requirement gathering
- Estimate and agree design phase timelines with stakeholders
Assist in the development and design of stakeholder collateral including:
- Logo design options
- PPT presentation graphics and other visual design project
- Front-end web design templates (through wire framing) to recommend site hierarchy/flow
- Design for Web sites that are easy to access and visually
- Work from approved wireframes to create site brand (visual design including logo design, color pallets, font and page component styles, custom buttons or icons, fly-out and menu samples and other visual elements)
- Coordinate with programmers for specialized functional elements, integrating content with site design
- Coordinate with developers for creation and hand-off of final wireframes, branded mocks, sliced graphics files, design specifications and style guides
- Follow-up with customers and development team after hand-off, maintain site graphics/brand upon site launch
Required Qualifications and Expertise:
- A degree in Computer Science and/or Graphical Design
- A minimum of 5+ years web design experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, focusing on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Microsoft Word, PPT, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat
- Expert knowledge of html and web environments so as to create implementable designs
- Ability to work with many different internal clients to gather requirements and consult on the best front-end UI solution
- Ability to create visually appealing mock-ups, branding internal web sites in compliance with our design standards
- Collaboration with the development team so hand-off between the design and development phases of a project is seamless
- Previous working experience in a globally distributed team
This is an excellent chance to join a fantastic company that is growing their operation in Galway.
How to Apply
Interested in this opportunity? Apply Now!
Submit your CV direct to Phil Finane at: email@example.com
For more information about this and other available IT Jobs in Ireland, please submit your CV to Phil in Eden Recruitment.
67 total views, 1 today