This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Sep 2013
Full-Time Senior Java Backend Developer (EXPS1184A)
Senior Java Backend Developer
This is a great job opportunity in an Internet Startup company in Berlin as Senior Java Backend Developer, contributing to expand their platform.
Responsibilities as Senior Java Backend Developer:
- Design of APIs and 3rd party integration
- Development and optimisation of high performance infrastructure
- Architecture, implementation and technical conception of highly scalable back end systems
- Work with the following software stack: Spring Framework, Java, JMS, Maven, Rest APIs, Git
- Work with the following database technologies: MySQL, NoSQL (Couchbase, Memcached, MongoDB), PostgreSQL and location based services and analytics.
Key Requirements as Senior Java Backend Developer:
- Degree in Software Engineering
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Experience building high performance architectures with low latency
- Enterprise Java Back End Systems & Spring Framework
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, and high level design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of big data processing like Map/Reduce, Hadoop
- Proficient in English.
As an advantage:
- German language skills are a plus but not mandatory
- Experiences with location based services / technologies
- Enthusiastic about big data, state of the art frameworks and distributed back end systems
- Full time and long term contract
- Help develop a product that will change mobile marketing
- Closely work with development team members
How to ApplyIf this job interest you, and you want to make it to the next level in your career as Senior Java Backend Developer within an exciting company based in Berlin, apply below, email email@example.com or call on +353 1 6874010 / +353 0864161120
719 total views, 2 today