Full-Time Sales Manager
Blacknight (https://www.blacknight.com/ is Ireland’s leading web hosting company and ICANN-accredited domain registrar. Based in Carlow and 100% Irish-owned, Blacknight provides innovative solutions to more than 90,000 customers in 170 countries, with dedicated servers and colocation, a comprehensive range of Microsoft Windows and Linux-based hosting plans, domain name registration services, email, productivity and digital marketing tools.
Growing from a startup in 2003, our success is built on an enviable reputation for customer service and support. Customers tell us that they love our friendly, personal service, and they describe our staff as ‘knowledgeable’, ‘helpful’, ‘excellent’ and ‘efficient’.
Our staff say they love working in an environment that’s positive and productive, informal yet professional, and with a community atmosphere.
Our Carlow headquarters provides a free canteen with a varied lunch menu, and endless tea, coffee and fresh fruit throughout the day. We hold regular social events and enjoy the quality of life in the South East, just an hour from Dublin.
The dress code is relaxed and the atmosphere is stimulating. We work as a team to solve problems, devise solutions and satisfy customers, using the latest enterprise computing technology and standards, and in partnership with industry leaders. There’s always more to learn, and no two days are alike.
Blacknight operates at the leading edge of internet technology, participating at the highest level in organisations such as ICANN (http://www.icann.org) and the Internet Infrastructure Coalition (https://www.i2coalition.com/ ) . We operate data centres in Carlow and Dublin and are certified to ISO 27001 for information security management systems.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead and motivate the sales team, setting clear expectations of performance/conduct and measuring against this in order to meet or exceed budget expectation.
- Assess the sales pipeline of each Sales Executive and overall team.
- Be part of the management team at Blacknight.
- Develop a commission system to aid Blacknight drive sales and growth.
- Prepare regular sales forecasts for the Management Team.
- Review and interpret the sales activity and performance dashboard for each team member, offering guidance on how to improve.
- Lead and mentor Sales Executives on how to improve performance, including but not limited to, sales technique, areas to improve and building a sales pipeline.
- Onboard new team members and continually review performance of all team members. Identify opportunities for development and areas for improvement.
- Work to minimise the lost percentage of sales for the team by encouraging properly qualified sales and assessing the quality of sales.
- Create and maintain an open, productive and healthy culture that encourages high employee engagement and is aligned with the company culture and values.
- Adopt the relevant processes, procedures and policies of Blacknight to ensure a consistently high level of work. Where necessary, identify short falls and suggest improvements for the processes, procedures and/or applications.
Role Experience requirements:
- Previous experience managing a sales team in a targets and KPI driven environment.
- Flexibility to attend events and represent Blacknight in Ireland and abroad.
- Having experience in domain, hosting and ICT solutions advisable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in a language other than English would be beneficial
- Base salary 45-55k euro
- Commission based on sales targets up to 100k / year
- Fuel allowance
- Mobile phone
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Flexi time
- Broadband connectivity (where applicable)
- Free car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Hot meals, salads, wraps made to order.
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Nespresso and other hot beverages available
- Group pension scheme including DIS and income protection
- Training and further education opportunities
- Regular performance reviews
- 21 days holidays a year. Up to 29 days holiday based on length of employment.
- ½ day holiday on your birthday each year
- Salaried job with weekly payment
- Bike to work scheme available
- 6 months paid maternity leave
Other advantages / benefits
- Offices located close to M9 Dublin to Waterford motorway for easy commute
- 1 hour from Dublin airport
- Showers on site
- Relaxed dress code
How to ApplyPlease submit CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org NO AGENCIES
2834 total views, 2 today