This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
15 Aug 2013
Full-Time Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: Based on Experience
A social e-gamming company based in Berlin is looking for a QA Manager (Quality Assurance) able to create amazing products. This company is combining the popular casino classics with the best in modern slots and games technology and is part of one of the biggest European casino group. As a QA Manager, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast growing company that operates in a very dynamic and international environment, with no hierarchies.
Your qualifications as QA Manager:
- 2+ years of experience in QA.
- Huge passion for Social Games and customer experience.
- Good understanding of the game development and programming process and the ability to work well with the game development team.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Avid internet user and interested in Social- and Casino games.
- Excellent written and communication skills in German and English.
QA Manager Responsibilities:
- Play games until you know more about them than anyone else.
- Test the functionality and text/graphics quality of the company’s products.
- Create bug reports for multiple games and assist in the generation and execution of test plans.
- Close cooperation with game designers, artists and other developers throughout a project
- Building and managing a QA team.
- Help in managing and overseeing Customer Service.
- Assist in creating user-testing-strategies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
- Display an eagerness for both working independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build and manage a team.
How to ApplyIf this job interest you, and you want to make it to the next level in your career as QA Manager within an exciting startup company based in Berlin, apply below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 1 6874010 / +353 0864161120
726 total views, 2 today