This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
4 Sep 2013
Full-Time PHP Test / QA Engineer (€ 42,000)
PHP Test / QA Engineer
This is a great opportunity to join a leading internet company in Berlin as PHP Test / QA Engineer, where, collaborating with IT management team, you will plan, coordinate, execute, and assess test concepts and test plans.
Responsibilities as PHP Test / QA Engineer:
- Collaboration and partnership with the product management team.
- Execution of automated or manual functional and UI tests.
- Assessments of the quality of the company’s systems.
- Enhancing automated tests.
Key Requirements as PHP Test / QA Engineer:
- 1+ years of experience as a software tester (especially on web based application testing).
- QA methods understanding.
- High-level knowledge of PHP.
- Python, Ruby, and Java experience.
- Ability to setup automated or manual testing environments.
As an advantage:
- Good level of knowledge in Behat, Codeception, PHPspec.
- Innovative thinking.
- Passion for developing software and improving systems.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Amazing start up environment.
- A workplace with cool perks such as table tennis, foosball, and wonderful location in the heart of Berlin.
- Personal and professional development.
- Legendary monthly team events.
- Full time and long term contract.
How to ApplyIf this job as Linux Kernel Storage Programmer interests you, and you want to make it to the next level in your career within an exciting company based in Berlin, apply below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 1 6874010 / +353 0864161120.
711 total views, 1 today