Full-Time PHP Programmer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Excellent Investigation skills and a Passion for trouble shooting
- Independent worker
- Very organised
- Loves Code
- Good Communicator
- Team player
Required Technology Experience:
- Proficient coding OOP PHP
- PHP Framework e.g. CodeIgniter, Kohana
- Version Control e.g. Subversion, Git
Desired Technology Experience:
- Software Testing e.g. Unit testing
- Experience with *nix systems (OS X, Ubuntu/Debian)
- Software architecture design
- Planning work with project lead to provide deadlines
- Delivering code to deadlines
- Managing code and unit testing.
- Administering tickets and tasks.
- Database Maintenance
- 3rd Level support and troubleshooting.
- Having fun with code!
Sample of your code? (open source project you committed to, personal project etc) Feel free to submit with your application.
How to Apply
If you feel you are suited and you want to join a fun group of developers then drop us an email at email@example.com to apply now.
Please note closing date for applications is Monday July 30th 2012.
123 total views, 1 today