Full-Time Job Opening for Foundation Phase Teachers in U.A.E
The opening is with International School for K-10 day school following the ICSE curriculum. The school aims to offer the ICSE syllabus with an international pedagogy. The teacher to student ratio is a healthy 1:12 as to keep the classes small, below 30 students in a class to ensure quality and focus.
1- Foundation Phase Teacher
- Support the school ethos
- Curriculum development and assessment for the Foundation Phase.
- A working knowledge of current curricular trends is essential as is creativity and motivation in the classroom and an ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- The Educator will engage in academic, administrative, educational, disciplinary, extra and co-curricular activities in order to promote adequate development of students in accordance with the philosophy of the school.
- 8,500 AED to 9,500 AED per month (Negotiable for the right candidate) Provided accommodation
- Accommodation close to the school: Shared among two/three teachers: each having their own private bedroom only. The common areas like dinning and kitchen area etc. will be shared (They will give you cash 18000 AED- 20000 AED Yearly –if you are not open to take school accommodation)
- Medical Insurance covered under Group Medical Insurance of the school
- Flight allowance once a year to their home country
Job Location : Ajman, UAE
How to ApplyApplying Method = firstname.lastname@example.org contact = 00971559076007 Send your CV
41 total views, 2 today