Full-Time Java Developer (E-Learning Company)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
URGENT | JAVA Developer
based in Dublin, Ireland
Salary €40–50K plus package
Eden Recruitment is working closely with a leading International Company in the e-learning space which is growing its Dublin based Software Development team.
Right now they have a requirement for a talented JAVA Developer to work on a number of on going and up coming projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global provider within the innovative e-learning solutions market.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Develop web-based applications using Java
- Assist is the design, development and maintenance of databases for large-scale web applications
- Link web-based learning modules to backend databases and learning management systems
- Update existing web-based products for new requirements and technologies
- Assist in remotely administering web application and database servers
- Testing and debugging
- Keeping management apprised of progress and any challenges on tasks assigned
Core Skill Requirements:
- Exposure to Web services
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills
- Strong database design and development experience (Oracle)
- Web site administration in IIS
- Suitable applicants will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a Web Applications /JAVA development environment
- Candidates should have solid Application Design experience (Desirable)
- Experience in managing large-scale global web and database servers
- Team player with attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Good Layout skills
- Ability to switch between procedure-based tasks and tasks relying on own initiative
Skills Wish List (Desirable but not essential):
- Knowledge of learning content management systems
- Working knowledge of international interoperability standards – IMS, SCORM, IEEE, AICC
- Graphics experience
- Practical experience with ASP.net (not essential)
- SQL Server, MySQL (not essential)
This is an excellent career opportunity that will provide career progress and a stimulating challenge within a great company.
How to Apply
Interested in this opportunity? Apply Now!
Please submit your CV direct to Phil Finane at: email@example.com
For more information about this and other available IT Jobs in Ireland, please submit your CV to Phil in Eden Recruitment
59 total views, 1 today