Full-Time Hosting & Domain Name Sales
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd is Ireland’s largest Hosting and Domain name registration providers and the only Irish owned ICANN accredited registrar. The Blacknight brand is renowned for excellent customer service and first class products and services. As of 2014 we operate our own data centre facilities in Carlow, Ireland.
As a job in this sector is a specialised sales role, we will provide full training.
- Deal with customers’ queries via phone, email, social networks and instant messaging like platform.
- Act on requests from other departments within the company.
- Assist customers with queries, usually in relation to hosting and domain registrations.
- Proactively work as part of a sales team and independently.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- PC literate; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, E-mail etc.
- While no experience or education in IT is required, an interest or proficiency in general computer use would be essential.
- While no experience in the Hosting / domain industry is a requirement, an interest or experience in this field would be advantageous.
Preferred Skills and experience
- Minimum of 2 years in customer facing sales role.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Fluency in a European language, other than English, while not essential would be advantageous.
- Experience in product development / marketing while not essential would be advantageous.
- Health insurance
- Subsidised lunches
How to ApplyPlease send CV and covering email to careers(@)blacknight.com NO JOB AGENCIES
3076 total views, 1 today