Full-Time Chief Operations Officer (COO)
We are one of Irelands fastest growing online event companies and due to our expansion plans we are looking for a COO join our company. Join a young fast paced ambitious company in the midlands.
You will ensure smooth running of the day to day operations of the company and all business units. This is a great opportunity to land a role in a very progressive company with lots of opportunity for promotion and growth over the coming years.
Your day to day tasks will involve:
- Faithfully execute the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills. Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Effectively collaborates with the CEO and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the CEO. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the CEO has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
Critical Competencies Required
Efficiency – Honesty/Integrity – Organisation / Planning – Attention to detail – Persistence – Proactive –
- A degree in business / accounts
- 3+ years in managing others
- A degree in business/hospitality/Marketing
- 5 years+ managing others in a sales call center environment.
- Experience with online based businesses.
- Experience using CRM systems.
Why Work for Us?
- We are a young, dynamic company that are growing fast and see no limits to what we can achieve.
- We strive for innovation and question everything. We like to do things different, very different in most cases.
- We are EXTREMELY ambitious and have plans to be a 70+ employee company in the next 4 years. (currently 24 employees)
- We have picked up 8 prestigious awards over the last few years due to our ambitions, growth and innovation. .
This job is based in our offices in Mullingar, Westmeath. Mullingar is 45min from Dublin and is serviced by Bus Eireann.
Extremely competitive salary and commission structure in place for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Startup: 3 years
How to ApplyAPPLY AND SEND YOUR RESUME TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADD:
194 total views, 1 today