Full-Time Business Analyst
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to work as part of the Leveris team to help us deliver innovative banking solutions for some of the biggest financial services companies in the world.
– Team Player – You will work together with the best designers, engineers, strategists, and clients, to create and develop world-class digital financial propositions and get them to market.
– Stakeholders – You will be working closely with the Product Development Manager and stakeholders from across the company and be responsible for delivering core features of the platform.
– Consumer proposition – You will develop and sell a solution to stakeholders that brings together a real answer to a customer need, remixing design patterns, understanding what can be built in software, and what the potential business model could be.
– Roadmap – You will help drive the high-level product designs from simple ideas down to well-defined, bite-sized projects for delivery.
– Organise – You will organize and host workshops onsite and remotely with stakeholders and clients. Owning specific project/product components from analysis through to delivery.
– Strategic – You will identify strategic and tactical solutions to a myriad of banking problems to ensure the requirements meet both the customer and platform needs.
– Culture – You will foster and contribute to a continuous improvement of company culture and always be looking to innovate on current industry norms and standards.
- – A valid visa to work in the EU.
- – College degree in Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- – Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a business analyst or product owner role in Financial Services
- – Strong experience in Agile Methodology (with Jira a plus).
- – Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders through written and verbal channels.
- – Understanding of software industry and systems engineering concepts.
- – Experience in business case development, cost/benefit analysis, modeling techniques.
- – Must be able to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team.
- – Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- – Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction.
- – Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- – Experience with investment or brokerage industry or software.
- – Multilingual (any languages).
- – Experience working in a start-up environment.
- – Help shape one of Europe’s most up and coming Fintechs (Aspirations for major growth through 2018, get in early).
- – Learn cutting-edge technology with global application.
- – See your work in the hands of millions of people.
- – Access to senior management.
- – Collaborative, fun, work culture.
- – Opportunity to travel and work with colleagues and clients in other countries.
- – Usual startup stuff – Macbook pro, unlimited beer, cool workspace, nights out etc.
How to ApplyPlease apply at the following website https://leveris.com/opportunities/
127 total views, 2 today